Terms & Conditions
- Radio Helderberg requires full payment before flighting. Payment is due monthly, in advance no later than 25th of the preceding month.
- Radio Helderberg reserves the right to cancel the flighting of advertisements at any time if payment is not received as agreed or in case of any other infringement of this agreement.
- 2% interest will be levied on outstanding accounts after 90 days.
- Radio Helderberg requires full payment for Outside Broadcasts before the broadcast date.
- Radio Helderberg's preferred payment option is via Electronic Transfer (EFT).
Cancellation Of Advertisments
- This agreement may not be cancelled later than 5 working days prior to the first flighting. Should cancellation occur after this date, 15% of the entire campaign rate quoted will be charged.
Late Bookings And Preferred Times
- Bookings received less than 2 working days prior to the first flighting, will carry a 20% loading.
- The client can choose a slot in which the ad will be flighted (eg. 07:00 - 08:00). If an exact time is specified (eg. 07:45), a 20% loading will be charged.
Indemnity By Radio Helderberg
- Although reasonable care will be exercised, Radio Helderberg will not be liable for the broadcasting of incorrect information or incorrect flighting times.
Indemnity By Client
- Radio Helderberg assumes no resonsiblity to the public for the satisfactory performance of any product advertised and the client shall not make any representation to the contrary to any of its listeners or prospective customers. Furthermore, nothing in this agreement shall place Radio Helderberg under any obligations in respect of any warranty, guarantee or undertaking that may be given to any customer or made by the client in any advertisement broadcast by Radio Helderberg.
- The client indemnifies and holds Radio Helderberg harmless against any claim of whatsoever nature by any customer or listener arising from any broadcast of any client's material.
Programme Schedule & Interviews
- Radio Helderberg reserves the right to amend and change programming schedules. Consideration will be given to exsiting programmes and clients consulted beforehand.
- Interviews that are not utilised 30 days after the end of a campaign will be forfeited by the client, unless instruction is provided by the client to convert the interview time to ad slots.
- No interviews are permitted to be allocated to another business or organisation, other than the business being advertised in the relevant campaign, unless with the prior authorisation by the management of Radio Helderberg.
- All interviewers are subject to the following time limits:
- Between 09:00 - 15:00: 7 minutes of airtime / interviews
- Between 06:00 - 09:00 & 15:00 - 18:00 5 minutes of airtime / interviews
- Adverts provided by the client or thier designated production company or agency must be approved for broadcast by Radio Helderberg prior to the commencement of the campaign. All ads to be a maximum of 30 seconds. If an ad exceeds this time limit, Radio Helderberg reserves the right to charge for 2 ads spots.
- Communication with Radio Helderberg is expressly via the marketing consultant managing, the advertising account and campaign, and not with any representing staff at Radio Helderberg. Such communication will not be valid and hold no merit.
(This section isn't necessary to complete if client accepted agreement with terms & conditions via e-mail.
Attach e-mail as proof.)